How many Kanji's is enough?

DougE

Registered
I was on Instagram and looking at all types of busas and there were a few of them that had countless kanjis on them from brake reservoir cover to the end of seat bolts. I know the Kanji is iconic (I have one tattooed on my arm). I currently have the two on the fairings and two on the seat.

At what point would you consider too many kanjis on the bike?

Fashion is inscrutable...

How many skulls on a Harley, to let people know you are a bad ass?

How many trendy brand logos on your poor quality clothes to let people know you spent an excessive amount on shyte from China?

????

LOL

cheers
ken

I am not a fan of excessive kanji-fication of hayabusa’s. Like flames or spikes, I find it distasteful. However they are on all kinds of accessories and aftermarket parts. I got a set of finger bolts for the seat, so a Allen key is not needed to access the battery. And they came with kanji’s on them as well as my gas tank bolt cover. It’s too much!

I am not a fan of excessive kanji-fication of hayabusa’s. Like flames or spikes, I find it distasteful. However they are on all kinds of accessories and aftermarket parts. I got a set of finger bolts for the seat, so a Allen key is not needed to access the battery. And they came with kanji’s on them as well as my gas tank bolt cover. It’s too much!
Those finger bolts with the kanji were the first thing I took off when I got my old gen 2. I just have set of hex keys in the hump to be able to remove the seat.

i kind of go back and forth on whether I regret putting the kanji on the seat. But those were the last two kanji’s Im putting on the bike.

Yeah, I don't see the appeal either...adding the signature kanji on one or two extra pieces=sure. Replacing all your fairing bolts, engine covers, and reservoir caps? Hell, nah

1709292816876.jpeg

New Year Tiger GIF

Back