How is this possible!!?

Saxoplay

Donating Member
Registered
..that I went the entire memorial day weekend without riding my bike???  How did this happen!!?

<!--EDIT|Saxoplay
Reason for Edit: None given...|1148955808 -->

me too, i was out of town and it was beatuiful. It never rained once.
sad.gif

I just got back. I rode mine down to the gas station (8/10s of a mile) and filled it up, so I don't have to do it in the morning and rode it back.

Don

Had no desire to ride it with all of the fuggin itiots on the road this weekend. I talked to her several times though

Busy doing stuff around the house all week and when I finished it decided to rain.
mad.gif
That'll be the last time that happens.

well, it was kind windy and gusty saturday but started to clear up sunday....today was beautiful but by the time I finished doing some other odds and ends the day was gone.....oh well
sad.gif

Just received my painted pieces back on Sunday. Man, they look great! I'm so excited about getting them on, but I've got so much going on this week.

Rode mine a couple times, put the Buell pegs on also. Them pegs make a big difference. Starting to get almost too hot to ride, when does fall start?
biggrin.gif

went out with brother and his wife twice once to go get wings the other to just take a nice ride and go get deep fried fish..but the resteraunt was closed ...so found another ...wasnt that bad

me either... i'm broke to so that doesnt help things...

we went to rolling thunder...all the local PD treat us like a king...good 30 min riding in HWY, was all blocked just for the bikers...you guys should been there...was nothing like it...heres one pic
biggrin.gif

Rolling_Thunder_003__Small_.jpg

Back