How heavy is too heavy

Creekboy

Registered
Ive seen some big people..and I dont have nothing against big people....but the ride would look uncomfortable...

00023875.jpg

he fo shoooow doesn't have to worry about parking..

just tuck it in and go.

I think that was me before I lost some weight!
blush.gif

The Hardley broke in half, so I decided it was time to shed a few bodies.
wink.gif

I think I'D rather keep his photo than feed him...
biggrin.gif

There comes a point in time when you have to be honest with yourself and know that hey this shid is to small for me. Its like crusing around on a damn pocket bike
wink.gif

if he ever dumps it.. it's gonna look like a sushi truck crashed all over the place.

mean,, but hey.. I laughed a little.

you don't seem at all too happy in that "after" pic, DM...
I think it's the weight loss that makes me look "unhappy". I'm usually pretty neutral and relaxed in the face. With the lost weight in the face and under the chin, the jowls are much more pronounced so I look less happy. I think the angle is just a little different between the two which just makes it look worse. Most of the time when I look like that, I'm just thinking of something or jamming to my internal music. No reason to let the world know what's going on in my head
smile.gif

Carl

dam give him a chain in one hand and he would be the next roadrash contestant and sure win on not beein knocked off his ride.

Wounder what his doc said about gettin a bike . " i wouldnt advise getting a bike with a man of your {stature} your heart might not be able to take that much excitement"

Back