How hard is the install on this??

TheDon

Registered
I have a mps dry nitrous kit and a mps air shifter kit. I debating on whether i should try and put them on my self or pay to get them put on. the main thing that im worried about is the wiring. i have the harneses so that the horn will the be shifter and starter the nitrous. how hard are these parts to put on. i am pretty much mechanically inclined.

MPS air shift kit is pretty straightforward with no complications, just patience and a few common tools. the NOS setup can't be that hard either. i haven't done mine yet as I haven't perfected my launch and have a self imposed restriction on power modifiers until i have sufficiently mastered what i've already got!
Be sure to resist the urge to test the air shifter without the motor running and you traveling down the road. If you dry shift it in the garage you'll bend the shifting forks and catch a LOT of false neutrals. Don't ask me how I know
sad.gif

Hey don no big deal on the installs if i can do it anybody can the instuctions are pretty straitforward MPS has good tech support

man just do it yourself
if you have any problems just post up a bunch of helpfull people here can walk you through it

Back