How drain anti-freeze completly

Lotus49

Registered
I bought this special anti-freeze, it requires that i drain all of the old fluid out completly, is there a plug so i can make sure i get all of it out? And is there a special way to flush it all out

o and whats the best slip on canister... I heard HMF is good ... but is there a way for me to be able to hear what they sound like

all I could find in the manual is to remove the lower hose and drain it that way. If all coolant needs to be replaced then you can drain it, fill it with water, run it, and drain again. Other then that I don't know what to tell you.

Yosh slipons sound great but I also like the sound of HMF. I don't know where to find sound files.

all I could find in the manual is to remove the lower hose and drain it that way.  If all coolant needs to be replaced then you can drain it, fill it with water, run it, and drain again.  Other then that I don't know what to tell you.

Yosh slipons sound great but I also like the sound of HMF.  I don't know where to find sound files.
+1

That's what I was going to say...
biggrin.gif
Drain from the lower hose on the left side of the bike... You will get all of it out of the radiator, then you will have to cycle the rest out... Then flush radiator with water...

it's a PITA for sure..

I wish it had a drain somewhere.. the sv650 does.. I can change the coolant out for it for track days in about 15 minutes... takes a damn hour for the 'busa.

go to www.scorpion-exhausts.com enter the bike site click on bike list pick suzuki then the busa and they will have a sound check there you can listen to of a gear up or a drive by
these are what i have on my 05 they sound good and
this web site has them for 500.00 for the set www.ironpony.com
good luck!

<!--EDIT|hemroid
Reason for Edit: None given...|1128611529 -->

Back