How does my ass look?

busapilot911

Registered
I finally got the guts to get the dremmel out and trim the "but" up. I chopped the whole thing off and installed some flushies. ( saw it on a post here somewhere).

Sorry the pics aren't that great, but I am photographically challenged.

P7310056.JPG

thumbs-up.gif
But maybe go ahead and spend some extra time with a couple of metal files and really smooth her all out... Maybe bevel the edge a little... You may have but it looks a little rough... Might just be the photo... over all...
thumbs-up.gif

thumbs-up.gif

I also got the Avon 45/46 st's put on and so far like them alot. Seem to be pretty sticky (as much as I need anyway). Will keep everyone posted on the mileage.

Ya Rev, I think it is the pic. I smoothed her out pretty good with sand paper, files and a little buffing wheel. It aint perfect but hell, it was free! Thanks for the thumbs up.:D

It was very easy to do. I used the cutoff wheel and then a sanding drum. I cut it pretty close with the wheel and then finished with the sander. Took about an hour or so (I was going pretty slow).

I like it...how did you attach the plate? got any detailed shots of that?

Zukracer, here is a close up of the tag mount. It is just a piece of "L" channel painted black. It mounts through to the storage box under the tail. The original tag holder mounts to that. Sorry for the dirt.

motoclose.jpg

lGood job...looks great...I'm thinking I'm going to have to get to my ass sooner rather than later...thanks for the pics
ride safe...

Looks real good bro! I trimmed mine but not all the way down...left about an inch or two...I like the look of it all the way off though
wink.gif
I'll probably wait...my wife wants me to get a UFO undertail so I'm considering that route instead.

Bike looks awesome!

Dan
egitarre77.gif

Back