How do I setup .org email?

redkat05

Dear spring....... HURRY!
Donating Member
Registered
I want to register on gunbroker.com and was gonna try & use org email but A) I dunno how to setup org email, B) dunno if its an admin only benefit. Please advise, anyone with knowledge of this

far as i know when someone clicks on your profile link to email you it emails what account you use when you set it up in your profile not a dot org one, and the org, keeps this info private...other then that you can pm people on here

for instance if you click in my profile to email me it will send the mail to my hotmail account but u dont see my hotmail account infor, the org keeps that info private, now u can put an email add in your profile if you chose or i believe you can change your settings to make it visable, but far as i know there is no dot org mail server

Last edited:
VaBs, Omslaw and I used to handle the email accounts, but I haven't done one in quite awhile. They used to be available when someone became a donating member... I can look into it and see if we are still doing that... if you don't mind, give me a day or two...

But I will get back to you.

I appreciate it Sean. I am lookin hardcore for an ORIGINAL sniper style bolt for my Mosin Nagant 91/30
Posted via Mobile Device

Omar helped me out but once i signed in, the next page is unviewable by mobile
Posted via Mobile Device

Back