How 'bout dem lsu tigers...

bacharles

Korrup~shun!!
Donating Member
Registered
Not sure how many of you guys/gals out there who follow NCAA basketball, but my LSU Tigers just knocked off the Duke Blue Devils by a score of 62 - 54. Hopefully this win will take "Big Baby" and the Tigers further into the tournament. Even better would be a men's and women's national championship sweep like UConn did a year ago.

GO TIGERS!!!

Whooo Whooo..... Even with all the bad calls the Tigers still won. Geaux Tigers!!!!!!!!!!!!
jump9.gif
jump9.gif
jump9.gif

jump9.gif

jump9.gif

Very impressive
smile.gif
I don't know what the heck Duke was doing in the last 2 minutes of that game??? Other than getting there a$$ beat
biggrin.gif
Glad to see the tigers watched the game film of my Florida State Seminoles beating Duke earlier in the year. Good luck the rest of the way LSU, you just knocked the giant down but there is no time to celebrate. You need to keep your eyes on the prize.

bowdown.gif

Yeah, they got a helluva challenge coming their way against the Texas Longhorns.

GEAUX TIGERS!!!

Was a great day of basketball.....woke up to find UCLA beat Gonzaga...WOW. The Bruins were OWNED the first 10 minutes.

Hope the Tigers can keep it going. Sure hope they didn't have their best game last night...

Wishful thinking girslriding.com. The best is yet to come.
Daaa Da Daaa Da! Geaux Tigers!!!!!!
wow.gif

Back