How about this bike ?

My point was that even if it's a 7 second bike, it's not gonna be with somebody that don't know how to ride it on it. Nothing wrong with buying a bike used, all of you guys advice is sound. It's stupid to go spend money on a faster bike when you haven't gotten all you can out of what you currently have. He said it don't bother him to waste money, so that's his business....

My point was that even if it's a 7 second bike, it's not gonna be with somebody that don't know how to ride it on it. Nothing wrong with buying a bike used, all of you guys advice is sound. It's stupid to go spend money on a faster bike when you haven't gotten all you can out of what you currently have. He said it don't bother him to waste money, so that's his business....

Why is it stupid. If he wants a gen2 because he likes the looks and added performance than he should be able to get one even though he hasnt tapped the potential of his current bike. Sh*t if that was the case then 99% of bike riders shouldnt be buying newer or faster bike. And maybe he wont be able to ride the bike to its potential at first, but with seat time he can get there:beerchug:

It's stupid because it's a waste of money, but as I said it's his business.
And yes, many people who buy newer, faster bikes don't come close to getting the potential out of them, or the bike they had before, and don't need them.
What's your point?
He asked what we thought, so I told him. He doesn't want to follow my advice, I ain't gonna lose any sleep. Any experienced racer will tell you to learn to get all you can from what you got before getting more bike, but this is a free country and he, you and anybody else can go buy any kind of bike you want. And I can laugh at you for having way more bike than you can handle......:beerchug:

Last edited:
It's stupid because it's a waste of money, but as I said it's his business.
And yes, many people who buy newer, faster bikes don't come close to getting the potential out of them, or the bike they had before, and don't need them.
What's your point?
He asked what we thought, so I told him. He doesn't want to follow my advice, I ain't gonna lose any sleep. Any experienced racer will tell you to learn to get all you can from what you got before getting more bike, but this is a free country and he, you and anybody else can go buy any kind of bike you want. And I can laugh at you for having way more bike than you can handle......:beerchug:

My point is that your obviously an unhappy guy, and a bit upset if someone else can afford something he or she wants. Laugh all you want, your a d-bag:thumbsup:

My point is that your obviously an unhappy guy, and a bit upset if someone else can afford something he or she wants. Laugh all you want, your a d-bag:thumbsup:

:snap:

Bottom line is a like the Gen 2 bikes better and that is what I will buy.

If I went 9's first day on my Gen 1(I never even rode the bike on the street before the track),I think I'll be fine.

:rofl::rofl:
Wow, as if you have any idea what I can afford, or anything about me. Not unhappy at all homie, just responding to the question, which, incidently you didn't even ask. Perhaps you should mind your own business and let grown ups talk for a while.....

Twinvipers, simply offering my opinion on the question you asked, hope you're not as sensitive as that guy seems to be. Whatever route you choose, just have fun......

Sorry...
Looks like it's set up well, all the bolt on's needed to go fast. As stated before, no need to be afraid of a used bike, as long as it's been taken care of......:beerchug:

Back