Housekeeping on the boards

MC MUSTANG

Peace Keeper or Ban Hammer-it's up to you; IDMBT#9
Staff member
Administrator
Registered
Hokay everyone,
Some of you may have noticed my - topics moved for housekeeping posts.  I (and the other Mods - they rock!) had tried to move threads to the right forums before the board migration, and since we've come back up.

In addition, I just spent a few HOURS deleting threads in the products and classifieds forum.

So, far -  I have deleted 215 hayabusa sales threads and 257 merchandise threads which indicated clearly that:
the item was sold
the item was traded
the item was no longer available

OR
the thread was more than a year old with 0 replies.

Please, if you sell, trade or pull your item, clearly identify that in your thread... go back and edit it or as VaBusa said in the Hayabusa sales posting, PM a mod and ask them to delete the thread.

There are several threads within the last year which have no replies - are the items still available?  If not, they don't do any good except to clog up searches and make it hard to find the stuff we are looking for.

Thanks.

MCM

I dont think that is asking too much at all!
beerchug.gif

(MC MUSTANG @ Sep. 20 2006,13:23) In addition, I just spent a few HOURS deleting threads in the products and classifieds forum.

So, far - I have deleted 215 hayabusa sales threads and 257 merchandise threads which indicated clearly that:
the item was sold
the item was traded
Thanks for all your hard work, Shawn!!

Now, step away from the keyboard and go out ridin', brutha!

race.gif

(omslaw @ Sep. 20 2006,14:flamethrowing:)
(MC MUSTANG @ Sep. 20 2006,13:23) In addition, I just spent a few HOURS deleting threads in the products and classifieds forum.

So, far -  I have deleted 215 hayabusa sales threads and 257 merchandise threads which indicated clearly that:
the item was sold
the item was traded
Thanks for all your hard work, Shawn!!

Now, step away from the keyboard and go out ridin', brutha!

race.gif
Funny you should mention that Omar...
I've got Bessie here at work, and I am all set to go out for a short jaunt on my way home... I just need to wait for my monitor to get back into his office so I can start working orders for my next duty station...

Back