Hot Busa Babe Bash 2008

Who wouldn't be hot for Hot Busa Babe...

post_12_29283_ugly_006.jpg

Wow! Nice Bash you have put together there Jules!

I just rode down to Gulf Shores Saturday, nice this time of year - full leather and no sweating!
Showed off my 'rubber balled up, no chicken striped, Barber assaulted Michelins' to all the squids at Gulf Shores Power Sports - I love seeing street riders with GSXR1000s gawking at what a sport bike tire should really look like!

Don, Robert, Tim (of course) anyone else.... if you need lodging or any support let me know. I do live 40 minutes north of the Floribama - that is unless Don leads..... in that case, I live 20 minutes north of it!

Later!

I just rode down to Gulf Shores Saturday, nice this time of year - full leather and no sweating!
Showed off my 'rubber balled up, no chicken striped, Barber assaulted Michelins' to all the squids at Gulf Shores Power Sports - I love seeing street riders with GSXR1000s gawking at what a sport bike tire should really look like!

Don, Robert, Tim (of course) anyone else.... if you need lodging or any support let me know. I do live 40 minutes north of the Floribama - that is unless Don leads..... in that case, I live 20 minutes north of it!

Later!
Sherry is going to chase me in the Van so we may get a motel room...any recommendations in Daphne?

Hampton Inn - never had anyone complain about it and thats where I put up out of town business associates.

29451 Highway 98
Daphne, AL 36526
(251) 626-2220

You'll leave the bike at my place!

Roger that!

You know I gotta make some steaks!

When you gonna be here?
When you planning on heading back?

clap.gif

Later!
I need a place .....................
ThumbsUp.gif

Later!
I need a place .....................  
ThumbsUp.gif
You riding down with Speed Racer?
rock.gif

We have a hide-a-bed that comes at a cheap rate and has a great view of our TV set!
winkold.gif
Bike has to sleep in the Garage Majal tho!

One day our kids are gonna move out, no, really..... they are arent they?
rock.gif
and we will have some extra bedrooms!
banghead.gif

rock.gif

Back