Holy Grail of Nutrition Data!!!

thrasherfox

BUSA
Donating Member
Registered
I was searching the internet for how many carbs in a hot dog and I ran across this site.

http://www.nutritiondata.com/

Click on it then on the left side click on

"Daily Needs Calculator"

Then fill in the blanks and check it out!!

I have allways wanted a better idea of what i should have in regards to Protien, vitimin break down etc!! This is awesome!!!

Well if you are a health freak or on a diet or both
biggrin.gif

(BigDiesel @ Jun. 04 2007,09:11) dude-thanks Ron that rocks! Im bookmarkin that baby!
super.gif
Yeah I know!!

Then when it gives you your personal requirements, if you click on say any of the vitimins, it gives you a list of all the foods that contain those vitimins

Inlcuding in some cases ( Alpha-Linolenic Acid ) it lists MacDonalds creamy ranch sauce!!! as one of 433 diffeant sources!!
eek2.gif
lol

hey, where's the "sitting on a computer all day and night with no exercise" catagory? ? ? surely all this typing and game playing has SOME payoff

(WWJD @ Jun. 04 2007,14:25) hey, where's the "sitting on a computer all day and night with no exercise" catagory? ? ?  surely all this typing and game playing has SOME payoff
WTF???
SHOCKED.gif

I thought all you Iowans did was eat corn and play in the hay bales
all_coholic.gif

there's alot of folks who NEED to be lookin at this Nutrition site MORE, and bike sites LESS
poke.gif

but of course they aint guna look-too busy scarfin' double-woppers n french fried everything with a sooper-size soda to wash it down
all_coholic.gif

everybody's lookin for a cheap "mod" to make their bike faster----try droppin that spare tire, its hella cheaper than those CF rims!!
muscle.gif

all_coholic.gif

LOTS of good info on that site!!!! thanks Thrasher!!!!!
super.gif

muscle.gif

Now, if you're a bodybuilder or get alot of excercise,
that's a different story.
Thanks for the website.

I'm a Spinach freak. Salad, sandwiches, cooked...
I was having DT's when they yanked all of it from the shelves for 2 moths.

Back