Holy Crap!

fallenarch

THE SLOW RIDER
Registered
Have you ever tallied up your Busa wish list?:oh:

Busa Upgrades.jpg

Don't do that, just buy when you can, get the best deal you can. Totaling up your wishlist isn't a good idea for this very reason

there is alot of stuff on there that can be had for less, im sure you rounded up. but shopping around and talking to our board sponsors can save you a considerable amount of money.

check with Kyle Racing - Roadracing Motorcycles for ohlins products, another member referred me to them and they have some sweet prices on that ohlins stuff.

as stated never add it up and never tell the significant other how much it costs :laugh:

as stated never add it up and never tell the significant other how much it costs :laugh:

definitely never tell them! my dad has a fully custom harley and I once asked him how much all the custom stuff he put on it cost, and all he would say is: about twenty times what your mother will ever find out about!

I would hate to think how much he has into custom work on his bike, and he never even rides it now! Wont let me take it out either...

PS: your wish list is making me feel a whole lot better about mine lol

Either way Will.... Nice list! I havent added up what I got in mine right now, dont want to know!

I actually did that through my build. as each piece (even little ones like LED bulbs, bolts, etc) would be delivered or I had to buy at the store, i'd put the receipts aside in a stack. at the end of the build, i added them up. Never a good idea, lol. I tried to keep to a $3k limit, but busted that by about $2K. I guess $5K isn't too bad comparing to your list though!

My mentality of doing it all up front on the bike is that I will get to enjoy everything from after break-in period all the way till I sell it. Worked good on the 03, got 16K out of everything. :)

Pull the BST's and the Brembo stuff off there and it's not so bad.

Looking at that reminds me how much I've dropped on Ripley to date! MOMMA MIA! :banghead:

:laugh:

I didnt have a list and I sure dont want to add it up now that Im done ( Well done for now )

That 240 kit alone scares me to think back.

I didnt have a list and I sure dont want to add it up now that Im done ( Well done for now )

That 240 kit alone scares me to think back.

I was thinking the same way, not the wish list, the already done list is something I don't want to tally!:whistle:
Bubba

Erase that Dynojet stuff from your list and get an ECU flasher. That will save you about $830 right there....:laugh:

Don't feel bad, my list adds up to about $30k+ NOT including the bike... ;)

Last edited:
I have a running list of EVERYTHING I've bought for my bike from the smallest to the largest with the date and milage of install. I have not added it up..... yep, sceerd to. And I don't have all many mods

I've already got pretty much everything I want...except for a supercharger. But $10,000 for a supercharger, or $10,000 for a boat...

Back