hmm somthing get fixed?

Site's a little smoother, less gap time in page selection....or are you referring to something else Brother ????....

Site's a little smoother, less gap time in page selection....or are you referring to something else Brother ????....
you are on key.... I am still having the main menu bar not work fully without a tickle however... (Calender-Logout) on new page loads..

I'm still having intermittent issues with the nav bar not working. I sometimes need to move the cursor to the top right corner and let the page flip down. Then I can click on the nav bar.

Vista with all current security patches.
3GB RAM
550 GB drive space with 80GB free.
Firefox 3.5.3

I'll have to fire up my Windows 7 and MacBook tonight to see if it has any issues with it.

What issues are you having, Randy?
See TruWrecks issue.. same here..

Navbar from Calender over to Log Out does not work on page loads until the page ear is activated.. pretty reliable to replicate here..

OS/ Vista Ultimate SP2
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.1.3) Gecko/20090824 Firefox/3.5.3 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)

Java SE 6 U11 6.0.110.3
Flash 10.0 r32

but the page load stutter is basically non-existent (was hanging for 2-4 seconds)

I'm still having intermittent issues with the nav bar not working. I sometimes need to move the cursor to the top right corner and let the page flip down. Then I can click on the nav bar.

Vista with all current security patches.
3GB RAM
550 GB drive space with 80GB free.
Firefox 3.5.3

I'll have to fire up my Windows 7 and MacBook tonight to see if it has any issues with it.

See TruWrecks issue.. same here..

Navbar from Calender over to Log Out does not work on page loads until the page ear is activated.. pretty reliable to replicate here..

OS/ Vista Ultimate SP2
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.1.3) Gecko/20090824 Firefox/3.5.3 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)

Java SE 6 U11 6.0.110.3
Flash 10.0 r32

but the page load stutter is basically non-existent (was hanging for 2-4 seconds)

Heh - I see the problem :whistle:

:learn: Vista sucks :laugh:

I'm running Windows 7 - IE 8, Chrome, and FF... No navbar issues.

I'll see if I can find a Vista box to test...

I just had this issue that TrueWrecks and Mr. Bogus describe. I'm running windows XP with all the latest service packs and hot fixes. I also run Firefox 3.5.3.

Also, if it helps when this problem occurred every time I moved my mouse to the top right corner my Adblock software wanted to block the image so to me it looks like there's a layer problem. :2cents:

The site has been running rough for about a week, but I knew you guys would get the bugs worked out :thumbsup:

Glad to hear the site has been running rough. I though my computer was having problems. Seems to be running better now.

9 days actually.... We knew what it was just getting everything working with no down time was the key....

Glad things are looking up and FASTER!

Omslaw,

Thank you for evaluating Windows 7 RC! Have you pre-ordered your copy of Win 7 yet? If you are planning on purchasing Windows 7 when it is released it may be helpful to know you don't have to wait to reserve your copy of Win 7! You can pre-order your copy of Windows 7 Home Premium or Windows 7 Professional today. For more information, see the Windows 7 Pre-Order offer page here: Windows 7 Pre-Order Offer

Also, if you are currently a student you may qualify for the $30 upgrade to Windows 7. For more information, please go here: Windows 7 US Online Store - Student Registration

Jessica
Microsoft Windows Client Team

Back