HMF Finally arrived....

DR1300R

Keep On Trucking
Donating Member
Registered
Finally got my HMF pipe today thru my local dealer,Took about three weeks...install fairly simple,overall pipe I'm happy with I guess Although shoddy workmanship,cheesy polish job,brushed stainless mid pipe I thought it was polished also but NO! Bike Is Still In The House Need Help To Get It OUT All My Freinds Were Busy Today.I'm Going Nuts, Remember This Machine Only Has 12 MIles On It!!!!Anyway check it out....

HMF_one_star_002.jpg

My HMFs are in the mail, Got the dual high mounts coming. I can't wait to get them on. Yours look good, I probably would have gone with a black can to match your frame swingarm etc. But, I am a black kind of a guy, mine are going to be black too.
smile.gif

Nice lookin' pipe. The can angle is pretty different from my BDE Hindle. The HMF looks like it's angled more straight back than up. Wish I had money to chrome my stock wheels until I could afford aftermarket wheels. Yer bike is sweet, bro, and thanks for comin' correct with pics and all. You know how we are about pics!
beerchug.gif

Oh, I looked to see if your location was close to me. I was gonna come over and help ya get 'er out of the house. It's a little far for me to go though. Sorry!
wink.gif

man only 12 miles and you already got exhaust, chromies, and different seats..
wow.gif
biggrin.gif

I like it ! and I'm an HMF guy myself , Duals High Exit ... I know its got to be frustrating having it stuck inside. I hope someone shows up to help you soon.

DJ

only 12 miles?
rock.gif
Bike looks sharp. I would be showing that bitch off all the time! Nice work!

Back