Hillarious Video Call-Out

19.4MB.... hmm that will take 30minutes for me to download it
blush.gif

Will post comments later...

Hey man you have to race now...its about pride hes could u out and millions have seen it...even if you get your azz kicked you have to race
wink.gif

nice cobra, I'd like to race it on my busa...looks like he may have a small traction problem....
smile.gif

I am sure for 90,000 a TA would beat that cobra but that looser didnt spend 90,000 on that TA I have a LT1 Z28 I know better. My buddy has a Mustang done up by Larocca in NJ 667 HP at the rear wheel and let me tell you right now you can drive it one the street but you dont really want to. The fuel pump alone is so frickin noisey you couldnt stand it. It is a 347 not even a ford block anymore some aftermarket block stroked out with aftermarket heads and not only did he buy the heads but before he put these I am guessing about 2500 dollar heads on he had to have them ported and flow tested for the blower dont quote me but something like 300 CFM
rock.gif
? I dont remember for sure then a special cam injectors the really obnoxious fuel pump they said he needed for that much HP. MAF intake etc etc custom computer and tune big ass blower (its one of the bolt on type so its under the hood) 667 RWHP yes rear wheel on the dyno I drove it very very fast LOL I figure 667 RWHP is about 725 at the motor plus they gave him pulleys to make over 700 RWHP just change the pulley on the blower and that si with no nitrous or anything. including a 4point rollcage subframe connectors new tranny auburn locker special axle rear end etc etc he has about 50k in the car and I guarentee it would smoke that TA LOL I am a chevy fan and hate fords but I have to admit it when I see a fast one or drive one and this thing rips. He has drag lights and those street strip drag tires. I think he will beat my Busa at the track in the 1/8th mile we will see very soon summer is coming.

My GOD that dude got OWNED! If you saw that ABC special on street racing, this is even more funny. That guy talked all kinds of shid on that special.
laugh.gif

<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>OWNED!!!</span>

Back