Hid pics

Justyntym

The Pessimistic Optimist
Donating Member
Registered
Got the camera back from the (soon to be) ex...must say I'm not real schooled on shooting pictures (camera settings and such) of headlights in the dark...but here goes:

hid1.jpg

hid2.jpg

hid3.jpg

Now I will say (they do look great) but that in my opinion, the blue is not that blue, it's a shade or two whiter and the yellow is yellower in real life. Should any photography buff want to hit me with some settings advice on how to get the most true to life color, I'd be happy to go out and give it another shot.

<!--EDIT|Justyntym
Reason for Edit: None given...|1153276552 -->

Looks good. Could you please post pics of the road being lit up by the HIDs.

I bought high/low 6000k kit for mine but will not be able to install til december when I get back from Iraq.

I just installed mine last weekend. I love it. I couldn't believe how much more it lights up the road.

I also installed a 6000k HID kit.  It's probably the most performance enhancing mod i'll make.  I've got an Osram Silverstar in the high beam which looks really yellow in comparison. The bike on the right is my blade with standard lighting.

08-07-06_1128a2.jpg

Looks good.  Could you please post pics of the road being lit up by the HIDs.  

I bought high/low 6000k kit for mine but will not be able to install til december when I get back from Iraq.
You got it, I'll take a picture tonight and post it.

Stay safe in Iraq
super.gif

you guys switch the wires so you can use the "lowbeam" [hid] as the "highbeam" and turn it on and off?

A great mod to do! Making sure people can see and hear you are at the top of my list of things to get done.

looks too
cool.gif
, in fact hid mod is a must for Busa , changes the look of the bike instant .

Back