hi im a newbie in here

Welcome
beerchug.gif

welcome.gif
Glad to have you on the org. You should try to make it to the meet n greet in Eureka Springs, Arkansas on June 20-22. That would be a great chance to meet some of your fellow org. members and do some riding on some fantastic roads!

busa_eureka_06116.JPG

I'm new to this board myself so as a fellow newbie welcome. This is a great place to get some useful info. Oh, and nice G2
thumb_up.gif

Welcome to the funny farm, yo.

Post up some more information about yourself, etc., so we can get to know you a little better...what's you riding history (?), do you track (?), military (?), etc.

Don't forget to cast your vote in our polls.

You'll like it here. Great family.

10.jpg

Thanks to everyone for the warm welcome.I wanted a v-max for the longest time and then a good friend of mine turned me on to the busa and it was love at first sight,lol.I used to own a 83 intercepter thena few dirtbikes,an enduro and now a busa.been riding off and on since i was 17bought my busa in december and have put 175 miles on it in between snow days they dont make good sleds,lol.didnt really buy it to race got it so me and my wife could cruise and cruise fast if needed,lol.we want to prettify it instead of making it faster anyway ill talk to u guys later,thanks again for the welcome
egitarre77.gif

Back