Hey wait a friggen minute !!!

ResidentEvil

Registered
Didn't Domino's pizza used to be 30 minutes or less? So why did they tell me on the phone 35 to 45 minutes? what in the heezee ???

Didn't Domino's pizza used to be 30 minutes or less? So why did they tell me on the phone 35 to 45 minutes? what in the heezee ???

Use to be 30mins or less YEARS AGO. I use to work for them back then. They stopped it due to legal issues with their drivers being pressured to drive unsafely.

Use to be 30mins or less YEARS AGO. I use to work for them back then. They stopped it due to legal issues with their drivers being pressured to drive unsafely.
^this^ and the fact that they gave away too many free pizzas!

Plus the "new" dominos blows anyway. I liked the "old" dominos better.. :banghead:

yeah that was like 10 yrs ago dude. A delivery driver hit and killed some lady and that policy went away. I hate the bew pizza anyways, I get Pizza Hut now.

+1 on pizza hut, they seem to be the only one that can get here in 30 or so minutes around here. used to be papa johns then for some reason there pizza went to crap, dominoes=crap around here to. need some real Italian's down here

Most of the time I pick mine up, but its been a while since I had dominos, I go to papa Johns or pizza hut

30, 40, 45 minutes..............................either way, that stuff will kill ya!!:laugh:

^this^ and the fact that they gave away too many free pizzas!

Plus the "new" dominos blows anyway. I liked the "old" dominos better.. :banghead:

The OLD dominos taste like leather dipped in tomato sauce.??? you couldnt have fource me to eat that dog food. The NEW dominos i cant get enough of it... plus it dosent help that my girlfriend works part time there. i always seem to get my pizza at a very very fair price and in a timely mannor:whistle:

Back