Hey, SacTown Dogz...

Scar

Seasoned Pilot
Donating Member
Registered
Howzbout another Hooter's Run?

Yee-hah!!!!

I'm thinking....YES!!!

I'll be doing a day-trip to SacTown on Friday, 30JAN09. Anyone want to get together and grab some chow and maybe a brew?

It was a blast last time...I'm certain we can do a 'command performance'.

See if we can rally a couple more of you 'dogs...

I've booked a return flight departing SMF at 9:20p, so I'll probably need to be at the aeropuerto by 8-8:15.

Any takers? :whistle:

if i could i would Scar but i am working friday till 930...ya just gotta stay longer one of these times and either bring a bike or ride one of mine:beerchug:

if i could i would Scar but i am working friday till 930...ya just gotta stay longer one of these times and either bring a bike or ride one of mine:beerchug:

Tough call, Rob. We'll be sure to snap some pix...and have a cold something-something for you!

Wish you could come!

I sure would like to. That's narrow window, may be hard for me to hit. Never know exactly what time I will get home from work. I'll make every effort to be there.

I sure would like to. That's narrow window, may be hard for me to hit. Never know exactly what time I will get home from work. I'll make every effort to be there.

Russ...you are high on the list of people I'm counting on spending some time with...

:beerchug: Hope you can do it...

Back