Hey Oracle...

Revlis

Re-Recycled, Busa-Less...
Donating Member
Registered
Forgot to ask, it wasn't the best I have had, a little to runny, but it was pretty tasty...

Your recommendation kicked ass BTW, I gotta take the little woman back there soon.

Was a real good night...Though I recommend getting a V8 convertable next time.... I lost sight of you guys a little to quickly. OK OK Yeah a V8 wouldn't help much, maybe trailer your Busa down, Then I'll be the one trying to keep up.

Later...

Rev

Bro,

the soup was fantastic! I was so happy to finally meet ya man! I meant to have a talk about the silver industry with ya but forgot in all of the fun.

I will be back down in October for Phil's wedding. I will bringing the little lady down also... We will have to do Bern's man... That place is unreal!

Thanks for coming out it was a real pleasure meeting ya. It is nice to know that anywhere you go, you can meet and hang with cool people because of this board. My hat goes out to the captain for bringing us together!

-Rip

Hell Yeah, October... Sounds good, Burn's sounds real good as well. The Wife and I haven't made it there yet so we'll save it until then.

Later.

Back