Hey anyone know anything about these bikes?

8Daytona8

Donating Member
Registered
This one has run the Dakar and North Africa! Where ever those are! Garage sale this weekend in the Hood! It runs like a top NOW!!!
crazy.gif
AOL.com Images Not Available

I have one like that but better, it's TT600, these are the Busa's of the dirt. I have mine bored out and jumped the compression up, it will out run anything on the dirt as long as you dont have to turn a lot. I had to re gear it up one on the counter shaft and down 8 teeth on the rear sprocket just to keep it from spinning all the time
AAAssjani.gif

(warwgn @ May 02 2007,11:27) I have one like that but better, it's TT600, these are the Busa's of the dirt.
AAAssjani.gif
That explains it then! They said it hadn't been riden since 99, with a half tank of gas in it
crazy.gif
They did put a oz or 2 of sea foam or? All i had to do is get a battery, new gas, clean the plug, and keep it from stalling on the first or second ride around the block to get it running like a top. Oil change with oil and air filters and I'm takin her too work. Oh yea lic for the street. All lights tack and speedo works too! Yama made em good in 84..
super.gif

Same year as mine 84, your gonna love that thing. Mine is not running at the moment but I'll get around to it sooner or later. I was gonna get a Baja kit so I can ride it on the street too, no battery on mine though so need to upgrade the stator to handle some real lights. I can run about 100 in the dirt and always wondered what I could get on pavement. Look into getting a supertrapp slip on can and re jet it, it will wake up like you wont belive!!

Back