heres another one killed

Godspeed Kenny

user1_pic2261_1237433249.jpg

never fails, late nite ( dark) and high speed ( racing)!:banghead:
rip

I always question the validity of witness "he came out of no where" sounds like a statement from another cager who doesn't look for bikes. If they say "I saw him he was flying down the street" if you saw him why did you go??? LEO usually get a good idea about how fast he was really going an can usually tell if speed was a factor pretty sure the news won't do any follow up reporting so I am sure that will be all thats wrote on it. RIP rider prayers sent to the family:please:

Always sad to hear.We had one over the weekend.Going way to fast for the road.I feel for his family.He was only 23 with a 1yr old daughter.A freind of mine was woried when he heard about it on his radio because it was a black sport bike. Always sad no mater what the cause.

All are assuming that the one witness was right. They didn't print the statements from the other witnesses that dispute the guy saying that they were racing. The lady turned in front of him, yet once again the big bad biker is at fault. BTW, his name is Kenny and his funeral is Saturday

I agree with you, it is one witnesses statement and for some reason they always assume it is the bikers fault. They assume that because we ride the bikes we do (they look fast even parked) that we are always racing or speeding. Half the time when I am driving my car or truck people pull out in front of me from side streets violating my right of way. Some people just don't care or are in to big of a hurry to come to a full and complete stop and check the traffic for speed and distance. Makes me angry when a fellow rider pays with his life for someones impatience or stupidity. Sorry for the rant....:2cents:

Back