Here is my sign

Fastfrog007

Donating Member
Registered
My Hayabusa.org sign came in today. I got my hands on the first one:cheerleader: I got the multi-colored base, it so pretty:thumbsup:

Thanks Doug, looks great!

Sorry for crappy cell phone pics, my USB cable for the camera seems to have disappeared.

Busa sign.jpg

Busa sign 2.jpg

It's hard to take good pics of the signs, they are so much brighter in person, can you confirm that Frog?

Sure can, i reached over it and looked down to plug it in, im partially blind now:laugh: Really came out nice:thumbsup:

hahahahahahha you must have looked at the edge... The solid color bases are even brighter than the ones that change color. All of the LED's in the solid color bases are one color.... Imagine how bright those are...

Ok fastfrog007 you have had it a couple of days, I need your feedback.. You still like, what would you change?

CAp

Its great, i have it setup be the TV, it fades in and out in the corners of my eye. I was lookin at it more closely and the etching is even and the letters/Kanji are perfectly spaced. It would be nice to stop it on one color, but no biggie. I showed a friend that rides a Zx14, he was Jealous:laugh:

Back