Help me find a blue Busa in CA this weekend

They have one in Malcolm Smith Motorsports in Riverside, CA.
TEL: 909-687-1300
I am sure you can get it, out the door price, somewhere around $11,200.

ddbusa

[This message has been edited by ddbusa (edited 17 August 2000).]

You may also try Madera Honda/Suzuki (11 miles North of Fresno/35 miles South of Merced) Ask for Jeff. He gave me a real good deal on my Red/Grey. He had a Silver/Blue on the showroom as of yesterday. Their number is: 559/674-0041.

k9cal@psnw.com

You might also try Roseville Cycle. (About 30 mins NE of Sacramento.)
I used cyclebytel.com a few months ago, got my blue OTD for 11k.

I just picked up my blue '00 from Fun Bike Center in San Diego. Called roughly 10 places in search for one and snuck out of work earily to catch a plane down to southern CA. 11.2k later; I'm a proud owner of the worlds best bike. Thanks for all of your help, really shows off the caliber of hayabusa owners.

You guys rock and I should be back home in San Jose in about 10-12 hours. Stopped by my friends house to show him the new ride and too post the good news. =)

The guys at Fun Bike Center were not very personable and they told me that the fairing/seat combo did not come with the bike and were going to have to "order" it for me. I did not like the way they handled business....praise the all-mighty dollar!

I got mine along with the seat and fairing at
Alba Action Sports
12255 Poway Road
Poway CA 92064-4806
858/486-4380

It is about 10 miles north of Fun Bike on I-15. It is as close to a "mom and pop" type shop atmosphere that you could probably get.

At least you got a reasonable price.

[This message has been edited by Slumpy (edited 19 August 2000).]

Back