Votes: 19 95.0%
  • Red with black handels

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Black with chrome handels

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
that blk /w red handles is very sweet. Thats how I voted.Its the best looking box(Imo)

But.... it would be cool to match a box to yer bike.

Yer bike is red with black. Thats the box I would get if I had a busa with your color scheme.

Rubb.

Black with chrome....you're gonna have that box for a LONG time and it will go well
with any color bike wink.gif

The others match the bike that you have NOW wink.gif

wink.gif

Depends on environment box is to be used in. Black is great for most shops and home use, but it shows dust big time. Red would be the better choice doing say heavy equipment (very dusty). Having a black and chrome box now, I would personally probably go with the red/black. Def would have to get a blue/silver if it were available cause you would want your toolbox to be the fastest too tounge.gif

It would be cool to match the box to your bike (if you plan on keeping your bike for a while). Could go with either red/black handles or black/red handles. Never saw the black/red handles before. It's cool.

Of the three, I'd go with black w/red handles.

Of course, we all know the fastest color to be blue/silver! tounge.gif

Black with red matches the bike, for sure, but forgetting the bike for a second (did I really type that?), that black with chrome is the best. It's a lifetime investment, and what happens when you buy that pearl-black '07 Ninja-killing Busa LE?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back