HELP HELP HELP

Creekboy

Registered
Will the front stock riding pegs (rubber that you foot sits on) can those fit on the rear for a passenger anyone ever tried it?

No. The diameter of the pin is larger on the front pegs, and the bracket where the peg goes is wider in front. I have noticed on the aftermarket pegs that are available, several companies offer rear pegs but not front. I know several members use front pegs off a TL100 or Buel to lower the fronts a bit. Hope this helps you.

Im trying to find a set of pegs to put on the bike then that are similair in size to the front ones. When my wife gets on the bike she complains that she doesnt have enough peg to ride her feet on...anyone know of aftermarket pegs please let me know thanks

You could put some of those nice floorboards like the Hardley riders! Oh wait, they wont work. Your bike is so fast they would act as wings and your bike would go airborne! LOL

She must have some huge feet. I hope you did a package check before you married her.
laugh.gif

Im gonna smack you both for that one, better yet spank your a$$es on the street....lol Actually my wife is 6ft tall I call her Amazon Woman.....beautiful indeed, she just needs more foot peg. I sat on the rear of my bike yesterday and put my feet on the pegs and there isnt much to put your foot on....need to find aftermarkets...laters

Back