helmet skinz

(bitabur @ Dec. 07 2006,15:14) I loathe websites that make you wait for flash splash screens before you can enter.
My thoughts exactly! The product looks cool enough, but the web designer should be shot. All "show" with no functionality. I'm bored waiting... maybe a bit longer... OK, enough of this. I'm outa here. Another lost sale.

lurk.gif

lurk.gif
not bad $30.00, machine washable. Liked a lot of them, let us know how yours works out.
beerchug.gif

ive got one myself, been riding with it for a while now. The pic doesn't do it justice.. dumb phone. But the visor is good and see through, its like looking through a screen window on mine, i dont know it its diffrent for diffrent screens though. Good at night too. But i didn't put it on according to the directions, instead i took the visor completely off and put it on the outside of the fabric cover since it is so thin.

skullskin.jpg

Good too, if after a high speed pursuit the cops were looking for a blue bike wif a red helmet, and all of a sudden you have a black helmet .. hmmm how did that happen ??

The babydoll eyes mask will go great with my buddys pink snow board helmet. He wanted ways to set himself apart.:rofl:

Back