Hello! Im Alive.

VIPER

Formerly known as viperblackbusa.
Registered
Just wanted to say hi! I have been a little missing in action lately. I work for a major health system in the area. As you can imagine with covid i am just swamped with work. Been working 80 hours a week or more since i dont know when. Many remember i got rid of my busa for a street glide. I think it has 3 inches of dust on it. Been working so much i have zero time to ride. I bet i didnt log 500 miles this summer which is a crying shame. Any way not that any one noticed, i check in often when i have a spare second. I was shocked a certain someone sold his heavily modified busa after all the titanium. Sigh whats the world coming to.....

I’ve been thinking about getting a street glide or road glide the Harley would be my slabber special for the wife and I. While the Busa and Z400 would remain the backroad burners

@VIPER ...you don't call,you don't write
wtf.gif

The Covid deal is really turning things upside. There is a bright side for you thou...40 hours a week overtime buys a SHI7 LOAD of Harley goodies.
I went with the Wille G chrome logo everywhere on my last bagger. You could upgrade the stereo. I had like 10,000watts thru a Sony amp from an' Alpine headunit pumping 6 Blaupunkt speakers. :super: The bike was fairly loud with the S&S open ovals but you couldn't hear over the tunes. :laugh:It was awesome.
Hang in there man,this krap has gotta end sometime.
Rubb.

I’ve been thinking about getting a street glide or road glide the Harley would be my slabber special for the wife and I. While the Busa and Z400 would remain the backroad burners
I would very highly suggest getting the cvo. Mine is a dogg and its going to cost me 3800 bucks to get it up to my standards.

There were people asking about where you went...

These days people are coming and going like crazy....Mr Brown, Fallenarch, Roadtoad1340 all jumped ship and Ali1234 came back....
I will never leave this site. I am a life. I wil have another busa eventually but for now and untill i can get my back fixed i am waiting. Once i finish paying child support, i will have another.

@VIPER ...you don't call,you don't write View attachment 1628933
The Covid deal is really turning things upside. There is a bright side for you thou...40 hours a week overtime buys a SHI7 LOAD of Harley goodies.
I went with the Wille G chrome logo everywhere on my last bagger. You could upgrade the stereo. I had like 10,000watts thru a Sony amp from an' Alpine headunit pumping 6 Blaupunkt speakers. :super: The bike was fairly loud with the S&S open ovals but you couldn't hear over the tunes. :laugh:It was awesome.
Hang in there man,this krap has gotta end sometime.
Rubb.
God i wish. I am salaried. No OT. That being said, i am very well paid for the amount of work i do. Between my main job and consulting, i do fine. Once ex wife is completely off my payroll i be even better. Still years for that, but a good drop here in 6 months.

I will never leave this site. I am a life. I wil have another busa eventually but for now and untill i can get my back fixed i am waiting. Once i finish paying child support, i will have another.
Never a problem doing a 'strategic pause' and gathering yourself for the next leap...

I'm starting to really like the Yosh Katana....

God i wish. I am salaried. No OT. That being said, i am very well paid for the amount of work i do. Between my main job and consulting, i do fine. Once ex wife is completely off my payroll i be even better. Still years for that, but a good drop here in 6 months.
Ex's can be costly for sure,but it sounds like you've moved on and aren't too worried about it. Pay it out like a credit card or bank loan,just another payment.
Try not to picture her mean money grubbing hands
cursin.gif
everytime you write that check and... :banghead: oh sorry,Igot carried away. I'm sure all of mine will be dressed appropriately for Halloween tonight...:devil:
its all good...:D Dont work to hard bro,
Rubb.

Back