Hello Everyone!

scorpion1981

Registered
egitarre77.gif
Hello People!

I'm not a Busa owner. Well, not yet. I've had two street bikes so far. My first was a 01 Gixxer 600. I then  upgraded to a new 02 CBR 954 in which I sold last year. Seeing all the bikes again has given me that "itch." I never thought I would fall victim to it, but it's getting to me. Now that I've has experience with a liter bike, I thought I would move up to a Busa. I've been doing some research on the '07s and the prices seem to be all over the place. Is $96500 a deal? I've seem the for like $11000 where I live Northern Massachusetts. Any input would go a long way....
egitarre77.gif

egitarre77.gif

post-52-02136-welcome.gif
aboard!

The 2008 Busa was revealed yesterday. You will probably see prices starting to drop on the '07s as a result. $9650 is a fair price. You will find some lower, some higher.

Good luck on your purchase...and don't forget to post up pics - it's the
post-52-02162-rulez8bn.gif

$96,500 is NOT a deal
laugh.gif
But, $9,650 may be...
smile.gif
There may be deals shortly with the new '08s on the way to the showrooms later in the year...

Welcome to the oRg and I hope you get a Busa soon
biggrin.gif
beerchug.gif

I got an extra 100K burning a hole in my back pocket.. LOL.. Any major differences in the '08? I wonder what colors.. I'm not sure I like the '07 solid colors. I love the two tone copper, and also the two tone blue.
SHOCKED.gif

post-52-02136-welcome.gif
Glad to have you on the org. Whatever color or year busa you end up with you will love it!!
super.gif

Welcome to the .Org! I'd hold on and get the '08 when they hit the floors ... you'll then have the newest--and fastest--version of The Indisputable King
bowdown.gif

Back