Head and Cam package

wat1000

Registered
Greeting all,

I'm running a GenII Busa, and was thinking about having a head and cam package did to it. I do a ton of street riding and play at the track every now & then. What kind of power gain could I except from a head and cam package, and good tune? Thanks

Who are you buying from ? What other mods do you have ? Air Filter, Pipe .......

If you don't get an answer PM GIXERHP, Goldenchild, Frank at POWERHOUSE. These guys should be able to ball park you and give you some helpful advise.

Head and Cam Package nets roughly 20-25hp from base, we have seen and more if used with higher quality race gas..

As of right now all I've done is stainless Yosh, PCIII, air shifter, and changed gearing. Nothing major. I was going to let one of the shops here in Augusta do it for me. The guy who owns the shop is pretty big in running MIRock. And does pretty damn good work. He has one of Ricky Gadison old bikes now setting it up to run Real Street I think.

Thanks GoldenChild. Not trying to be the big guy on the block, just want to make a person think twice before he jump on me. :whistle:

As of right now all I've done is stainless Yosh, PCIII, air shifter, and changed gearing. Nothing major. I was going to let one of the shops here in Augusta do it for me. The guy who owns the shop is pretty big in running MIRock. And does pretty damn good work. He has one of Ricky Gadison old bikes now setting it up to run Real Street I think.
The reason I asked is you're trying to move / flow air. Cams and a head are great as long as the supply and exhaust can flow enough.

Thanks dadofthree, as of now I'm still running stock air filter, but I do have a full stainless Yosh TRE with stainless can.

You talking about Mark.........he's a good guy. I would imagine he is going to outsource the head porting though cause he doesn't have a CNC machine.

Yeah, I'm talking about Mark. You know he has opened a shop downtown. Has a new dyno machine and all.

Back