Haya's In The Hills 2016 June 24th -june 26th

ok .. i got a request to make some shine... will most likely make apple pie and maybe peach.... any requests?

the shine is cooking!!

shine.jpg

ok folks..this is in 4 days...there is still time and room to get in...the weather looks perfect for this weekend!! pm me or follow the link for all the info...we would love to have ya!!

I'm starting to stretch already in preparation for my ride up there. Cause I'm an Old guy. Looking forward to finally meeting you guys. Have the Shine ready:thumbsup:

i just got off the phone with the owner. I anticipate being at the lodge by 2pm. you can arrive anytime after that!!..

why are you not here today???!!... lol still got room. come join us!!! weather will be perfect!!

The shenanigan's have started,,, im sorry i had to bail on this trip, and of course the ball busting has started. They are almost out shine after the first night!
Im turning my phone off tonight,,
Guys be safe, have fun, and wish i was there!

post pics and stories in the main thread in meets and greets..as here wont get pinned...but each year the main thread with pics and discussion and stories does..this way everyone can see the shenanigans...

Back