Haya's In The Hills 2016 June 24th -june 26th

we got you down on the list terry... come on folks this is a nice event and an opportunity to meet fellow org members (maybe admins too) and make new friends...

we are at about 5 so far... with a few "maybe/want to come's" so its starting to get some attendee's so put yourself down on the list. nothing is set in stone. i dont want new people to not even attempt to go because they not sure how many will come. no matter how many show up...its always a good time. average cost for accommodations averages about $50 a night which is less than a hotel... as i said the more that come...the cheaper it becomes. so if you are serious about coming..go to the thread link on the OP and post there that you want to come and ill add you to the list. this thread in General Bike...is just for raising awareness and advertising. the actual gathering thread is in Org meet's and greets.

we are up to 7 participants!! some new some old...plenty of time and room to get int on the fun...

got some great people coming so far!!... come join in the fun!!!

FRIDAY NIGHT:
chrisjp and wife
Dragonazz
Knippie
terryzrx1200
mike04busa
gregor6
Mr Droo
Bubba Wood and wife
GIXERHP

SATURDAY NIGHT:
chrisjp and wife
Dragonazz
Knippie
terryzrx1200
mike04busa
gregor6
Mr Droo
Bubba Wood and wife
GIXERHP

we are under a month away...plenty of room to get in on the action and good times...

FRIDAY NIGHT:
chrisjp and wife
Dragonazz
Knippie
terryzrx1200
mike04busa
gregor6
Mr Droo
Bubba Wood and wife
GIXERHP
westbusa and jeffrey
russ16938 and wife

SATURDAY NIGHT:
chrisjp and wife
Dragonazz
Knippie
terryzrx1200
mike04busa
gregor6
Mr Droo
Bubba Wood and wife
GIXERHP
westbusa and jeffrey
russ16938 and wife

we are only 2 weeks away folks!!... still plenty of room in the lodge and it will be a good time. cost at this time is only $42 a night!!! (with 15 people showing and minus small contribution to food for both nights) where else can you get to ride with great folks, see great scenery, have a heated pool, hot tub, music (Pandora lol) and great accommodations, to hang out, relax , and enjoy meeting some great like minded folks!!!.. i make NOTHING except friends from hosting these events...your cost is my cost divided evenly among attendees... so come meet my family i have created of busa owners and we look forward to meeting you!! message me if you have ANY questions of what to bring and if you want to get in on this fun!!!

yes.. that is odd... lol.. have had the date set for 3 months now

Back