Hayabusa VS RC car!

Both are expensive hobbies. I'm trying out the RC helicopters now, fun for a few minutes, followed by a trip to the hobby shop for the parts you just broke in the crash. :rofl:

Both are expensive hobbies. I'm trying out the RC helicopters now, fun for a few minutes, followed by a trip to the hobby shop for the parts you just broke in the crash. :rofl:

I am getting out of the RC Heli hobby.

Sold most of my copters and accessories
It was fun, scary and fun lol

but i need to fund my next bike from suzuki too :whistle:

l_a01360972b71e87c27c148eceb82d0b2.jpg

My RC kit car with a .5 hp motor will do about 50mph, running 30% fuel. Tempted to put a 1 hp motor on it.

the gas rc cars are slow brushless electric are where its at for speed nowadays. my brother works at a hobby shop so the house looks like a toys r us right now. has alot of electric helicopters and a few gas airplanes and an electric car that goes well over 90mph almost instantly. thats probably why he has no money though:laugh:

WoW! those things are fast, i never imagined one of those could go that fast..amazing:bowdown:

I want to get into helicopters myself. I will have to get with you guys once I start the hobby.

I want to get into helicopters myself. I will have to get with you guys once I start the hobby.

Get a g2 flight simulater first. It's a pretty good way to learn without tearing up you heli the first time out, which I still did anyway.LOL

HOBBY.. you dont even have to say it out loud,, and it is going to cost you. lol
Still have a few RC aircraft in basement..... No time to fly when there is a busa to be rode in the nice weather...
Not crazy about the electrics.. Gotta love the smell of Nitromethane in the mornings
Welcome to Morgan Fuel

how bout some rc powered roller skates? strap them babies on after a long night of party and get home via remote... :)

Back