hayabusa muderers

forestgump

Registered
This is weird, came across this link on ebay and you can get their websight for more info on how they rip out the heart and soul of our bikes to put in cars
cussing.gif

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws....37&rd=1

More proof that anything can be sold at ridiculous prices!

That sucks that they're ripping the motors out of perfectly good Busas
sad.gif

On the other hand, did you see the performance that they're getting out of the stock Busa motors in they're 1000lb car?? I copied this from their website...

THE FOLLOWING ARE THE OFFICIAL RESULTS
(as invigilated by the Ladysmith Detachment of the RCMP and Citizens Speed Watch)

In full road trim, including, roof, spare wheel, tools, jack, side curtains, mirrors and all-season tires, and fitted with a completely stock engine:

0 - 60 mph 3.78 seconds

1/4 mile 12.40 seconds @ 108.5 mph

In track configuration, aero-screens fitted, no top, no side curtains, no mirrors, no spare wheel, and Hoosier rear tires, but with a completely stock engine:

0 - 60 mph 3.25 seconds

1/4 mile 12.08 seconds @ 106.3 mph

107.5 mph - 0 252ft in 3.85 seconds

0 – 100 mph - 0 14.07 seconds

I have known a lot of guys who use Suzuki 1000's to use in their super sprint race cars but they have always used motors from wrecks. But it is odd to me that a company like Super 7 would buy a complete bike and disassemble it for the motor only. I would think that if they got in contact with Suzuki they would be able to buy crate motors ready to go without everything they don’t need.

It still shows that the busa motor is king.
No Super 7's with ZX mills.

Actually its pretty smart. They are probably getting a great deal on the bikes and if they are able to sell them for 5k.. They're probably coming out at a 4k loss. A new engine and the parts they are keeping would more than likely cost more than that new from Suzuki

i GUESS i could deal w/ the concept, but w/ a way lot better style, those cars are pretty UGLY, why not go w/ a more indy style? I'snt one of the Japanese bike makers gonna produce something similiar?

WTF! If they are going to do that it needs to sell alot cheaper. For the list of parts gutted that need to be replaced is gonna be spendy.
wink.gif

Back