Hayabusa MC cover?

legbuh

Registered
Does anyone know if there is a Hayabusa (not just plain suzuki) cover available?

If not, which suzuki cover works best?  I see they have a smaller one and a bigger one for sport bikes. Or is there a GSXR one that would be better than a plain suzuki one?

Thanks!

<!--EDIT|legbuh
Reason for Edit: None given...|1127072764 -->

Don't know of one specifically for or with a Hayabusa logo on it, but a large in any of the popular covers will fit.

Why would you want to advertise what is under the cover? Unless only used in your garage identifying the bike under the cover will only encourage a thief who is looking for a Busa to hone in on your bike. A plain cover makes much more sense to me. That's what I'm thinking anyway.
smile.gif

Why would you want to advertise what is under the cover? Unless only used in your garage identifying the bike under the cover will only encourage a thief who is looking for a Busa to hone in on your bike. A plain cover makes much more sense to me. That's what I'm thinking anyway.
smile.gif
+ 1..

yup.... no need to advertise if out in public.
I got a decent one made by Wolf at Wal-Mart ...under 30.00 XL cover does it's job all the way to the pavement on all sides...even with ST windscreen and beetlebags.
wink.gif

Close..
biggrin.gif
But close only counts with horseshoes and hand grenades...

Back