Hayabusa Kanji Decal's/Remove or Keep?

Keep or remove the Kanji decal's

• I thing the busa looks good with the side Kanji decal's...

Votes: 27 84.4%
  • The busa look's better without the kanji decal's...

Votes: 5 15.6%

• Total voters

Golden

Banned
I am thinking of removing the kanji Decal's from my busa's side fairings.....Do you think the bike looks better without?

I am kinda getting tired of my kanji decal's and what to know how the busa would look without.....The only reason i would hate to see the kanji go is because after i bought my busa i did not like the color of the kanji that was on there when i bought the bike soo i ordered a kanji kit off tapeworks.com for $140.00 but that was a few years ago so i have had them on there for awile...

image-3219782044.jpg

I like no logos. I don't even have suzuki on there. It's amazing the people that don't even know what it is. Let alone the people that don't know It's made by Suzuki.

image-3219782044.jpg

I would keep them. There's a lot of blank space with out them. Sometimes just changing the color of them will do the trick.

Unless it's a custom paint job the busa is a Big bike and looks plain stock w/ decals removed IMO

I like them. Kind of mysterious looking to the average person that does not know what it is. I have a Kanji on a t-shirt and a lot of people ask what it is and what it means. For me it is a part of the bike that I am going to keep. I have 2012LE so it that red/maroon and the black Kanji looks good with the paint scheme in my opinion.

Actually i am thinking of replacing the kanji with a different decal..... There are some decal's of good quality that look like they were painted on when you put them on.....
I really like this decal:
18148_black_none_0.png

I was just thinking of changing the kanji with a different decal.... There is a lot of good quality ones online....

My thoughts exactly. The only way mine would ever come off, is if I no longer wanted to advertise that I'm riding the most bad ass bike ever produced.:laugh:
Yea,,,But it's what the other rider on the slower bike doesn't know until you pull up to a red light and take off when the light changes green,,they wonder where the guy on the fast bike went because they can't see it anymore, then they realize they must have just witnessed one of the fastest bikes in the world....

No, there's no need in advertising the busa......The busa itself does a pretty good job at that...

Without it, it looks like a car with just primer on it. Like the owner couldn't afford to get the car fixed after a wreck.

I like my decals

Me too. Silver against the Red (on my bike) looks good to me.

Now if someone was going to do a custom paint job then I could see removing them.
Every seen the dragon bike? Plenty other examples I'm sure to show why someone might want to remove them.

But to each his own and if someone wants to remove theirs with no custom paint then that is their choice.

To the OP what color is your bike and what color are your Kanji's? You could also order another set in a different color
or even order a lighted pair (set) to change things up if your bored with what you have.

I'm not sure how easy they come off, and leave no trace that they were ever there?

I like how they lowered the exhaust for the passenger. A nice toe warmer but probably won't get burnt. :laugh:

Rear handle bars appear to be a backrest too.

Not sure what this has to do with removing stickers but it is interesting and if they like it, that's all that matters.
I'm sure it was a lot of work to build.

I had a matte black set made up so they're on there but not so much in your face(and 1340 on the pods,like Suzuki should've done since '08).

NewGraphics912018_zpsb2000281.jpg

that looks sweet. Whenever I see a bike without the decals the first thing I think is that the bike has been wrecked and the plastics have been replaced.

Back