Hayabusa in MotoGP Livery?

Someone else posted the pictures of the bikes in these fairings...

Not my taste personally...the actual bike has no MotoGP heritage, I know they gave one to Guintoli as a gift...
It might have been me?
1662686198966.png

1662686264998.png

It’ll be a very small number sold I’m thinking…. It’s to big and heavy to be a track bike and there’s no class for them to race in, so what point is there to go buy one?? They are a road bike so if they arrived on showroom floors with that paint scheme and full road equipment, they may very well sell a good number of them.
That’s my tuppence worth anyway.

It’ll be a very small number sold I’m thinking…. It’s to big and heavy to be a track bike and there’s no class for them to race in, so what point is there to go buy one?? They are a road bike so if they arrived on showroom floors with that paint scheme and full road equipment, they may very well sell a good number of them.
That’s my tuppence worth anyway.
Plus the fact that Suzuki are no longer in MotoGP for the moment. It would be a one-off, and worth something to some if it's an OEM edition

Maybe Suzuki will be a trendsetter and other companies will come up with a MotoGP inspired paint scheme...

I think it would have been far better if Suzuki revisited the Yoshimura X1 platform with the gen 3....

Yoshimura.jpg

Back