Hayabusa History??

And regarding the all-blue model....I think they were only released in Japan. Very fuggin sweet.
smile.gif

Cool Thread--I love my 01 Blue Silver---Just like MC Mustang---Mines abit scratched here and there.
Still looks good though, Did not know about solid color Busa's---Thanks

I have heard about the solid SILVER in 2000 and seen pics but as far as I know, it was a European only color. NO US models imported Silver!
mad.gif

My favorite has to be the 2004 Dark Blue built for Japan. I think that is one of the cleanest and meanest looking colors ever.....even better than the BLACK!
wink.gif

NO BLACK/PURPLE in 1999, only BLACK/RED!

All I know is - if I had to have another Busa - I'd want it All Silver. I think it is a sexy beast!
But I love my Great Pumpkin!!

Sweet! I guess the one I saw was a 2002 Grey Busa, not the silver 2000. Learn somethin new everyday I guess. Its kinda funny how there wasn't a LE for 01 for any country? That solid blue LE with the black frame is beautiful, I would love to get my hands on one. I will have to take my camera with me next time I visit the suzuki shop and maybe I can get some good pics of it.

That navy blue one made in 2003 is kind of cool also. I thought it was black the first time I saw one.

Back