Hayabusa History??

Yup...Narc posted up a calendar a while back. Very rare model color.....even harder to find than the Copper/Silver.

I'm sure there's one sitting around in a collector's garage or warehouse....accumulating thousands of dollars. Collector's item for sure....

Umm, I have to disagree. I could be wrong, but I believe that silver one is a 2002 model. There is one sitting over here at SBS suzuki in Naha Okinawa. (At least it was there a few months ago, and has been there for some time now.) I think it is a new zealand model but don't quote me, it has been a while since I saw the bike. It could be the aussie or european LE model, I cant remember which it was for sure.

I looked at the frame myself, the tag said 2002.
Notice the blacked out frame and swing arm like the 2002 LE. It makes sense.
wink.gif

You see, there is no such thing as a Japanese spec Hayabusa, they are imported to Japan!!!!!!!!! Hard to believe huh? Ive seen New Zealand, Austrailian, Canadien, and American over here.

Yes it was definately sold out of the USA. You would have seen them in the brochures for 2000 if it were sold in the US.

ok but does anyone know of a black/purple that came out in 99 i have heard of it but never seen it or found any info about it
anyone
rock.gif

I kinda like that all silver. But I am also favorable to my 04 Blue and Silver. I guess I just think that silver on a bike makes it shine a little bit more.

I have also seen a solid grey one, and a solid blue one that was georgeous! These were sitting on the show room floor brand new for sale, not aftermarket paint jobs.

It was the blue that is the 2002 black and blue color, but it was solid blue. THAT is the best looking stock busa I have seen. Also, nobody has those.

I've never seen the all blue 04
rock.gif
anyone else?

Umm, I have to disagree.  I could be wrong, but I believe that silver one is a 2002 model.  There is one sitting over here at SBS suzuki in Naha Okinawa. (At least it was there a few months ago, and has been there for some time now.) I think it is a new zealand model but don't quote me, it has been a while since I saw the bike.  It could be the aussie or european LE model, I cant remember which it was for sure.  

I looked at the frame myself, the tag said 2002.
Notice the blacked out frame and swing arm like the 2002 LE.  It makes sense.
wink.gif

You see, there is no such thing as a Japanese spec Hayabusa, they are imported to Japan!!!!!!!!!  Hard to believe huh?  Ive seen New Zealand, Austrailian, Canadien, and American over here.
Thus, I stand corrected.
wink.gif

wink.gif

Back