"Hayabusa" Font??

dalynchmob4

Donating Member
Registered
Does anyone know the name of the "Hayabusa" FONT for the K8 ??? I'm designing something for my girl, but I can't find the font :banghead:

I thikn it's a specific Suzuki Hayabusa font. I don't think it's even shared with the rest of the gixx family. I would be wrong though.

Can Cut and paste a jpeg from Suzuki's site if that would work for you....
did that at my Sticker guys place

100_0905.jpg

Can Cut and paste a jpeg from Suzuki's site if that would work for you....
did that at my Sticker guys place

That would be an option BUT... I'm changing the word "Hayabusa" into "Superbusa"... Just trying to get a font similar to OEM so it doesn't look stupid :whistle:

Hayabeasta would be a better name

I do like that... but I'm working a whole design involving the "Superman" logo along with the Kanji... hence - Superbusa...

License plate will say "SUPRBUS"

(this will tie in when I have her "de-restricted", R1 throttle tube mod, Brock's full exhaust, and a 240 kit)... just planning ahead here...

Last edited:
I do like that... but I'm working a whole design involving the "Superman" logo along with the Kanji... hence - Superbusa...

License plate will say "SUPRBUS"

(this will tie in when I have her "de-restricted", R1 throttle tube mod, Brock's full exhaust, and a 240 kit)... just planning ahead here...

"SUUPRBUS" I thought that was reserved for Goldwings.:whistle:
BTW, I'm a recovering Wing rider!

Vehicle lettering from the manufacturer on both cars & bikes are generally custom designed and not a font, sometimes you can find something sililiar but usually not. If I find a little free time i'll create your Superbusa text for you.

Back