Hayabusa Burnouts

djsin

Lily's Daddy
Registered
warning the music is 2 live crew (adult)

Last edited by a moderator:
this was shot today with camera on back of my busa swingarm
the other 2 bikes where 2005 r6 and 2008 gsxr 750
notice how they cant keep up at all

so, do you have to rev the engine and drop the clutch to do that?

whenever I try to do something like this.

I just start wheelie.....

How could I do this, the tire burning instead?

I have a 2006 Hayabusa, other than a power commander, and a yoshi exhaust, no PERFormance mods.

Could I do this?

I have a 2006 Hayabusa, other than a power commander, and a yoshi exhaust, no PERFormance mods.

Could I do this?

Could I do this?

Yes, it's simple. I can do it and I only have yoshi slip ons. The tire just has to be cold. Well, I take that back, it's easiest if the tire is cold. Get a little speed and snap the throttle. If you roll the throttle too slow you'll probably start to bring the front end up or just accelerate. If you snap it, the tire will probably break loose. I would imagine it also depends on how much you weigh, whether it lifts the tire or burns it just by the throttle application and not clutching it. I only weigh about 175-180 so it's easy for me. Most of the time it happens by accident cause I don't like wasting my rear tread. . . tires cost too much.

As for the video. . . All I see are 3 squids doing things they REALLY shouldn't be doing without lids on.:rulez:

????????? Not 1 not 2 but 3 squids :rofl: Love guys wearing their riding jackets an stunting with no lid:whistle:

That was you djsin where is your lid :rulez: Love the burnout though:lol:
my bike was the camera bike and I had my lid on the guy bending over turning the camera on was my friend troy on the r6

Could I do this?
my bike is stock other then power commander and exhaust to burn out I just rev to about 5 k and drop it in an instant

Back