Hayabusa (blk./grey) for sale

OB_Bob

Registered
3850 miles
NEVER dropped, Never in rain
New 200 series ZR Dragon Corsa rear tire
Micron carbon full, PC2.
Both recalls completed, manual, dyno sheets.
4 oil changes since new.
Will return to stock, if wanted.
e-mail me if interested.
ramair1@flash.net

burt , looking for another pc2 and exhaust already? well things must be in good shape...glad to hear it.thanks again for the deal. picked up 5 hp with the pc2 today on the dyno. oddly enough we ended up using the european spec map. whatever , it made the most hp !

burt , looking for another pc2 and exhaust already? well things must be in good shape...glad to hear it.thanks again for the deal. picked up 5 hp with the pc2 today on the dyno. oddly enough we ended up using the european spec map. whatever , it made the most hp !

A couple people interested in the Bike. If they do not want the pipe/PC2 I would probably want approx. $700 for both. I have the correct head pipes and thicker flanges on the Micron.
I also have a Yosh Box.
Bob

bob have you sold the bike yet, if you have do you have any of the bolt ons left or did they go with the bike? burt

Bike still here. No one offering anything.
I won't shed any tears if its not sold. I just have too many toys at this point, and something needs to go.
Bob

Thanks Bob, keep me in mind. I have one to mail around to club members, but two would be nice. I thought when I saw the DJ PCII in your ad you may not need it. I believe it should work on the new 750. I never saw any mention of a change in the fuel delivery system. Let me know too if you confirm that.

I love that new tail section on the 750.

Gary-- Not unless I sell the Bike. I also will receive the new GSXR750 in Spring and am trying to find out if the box will work for it as well. If so, I will keep it.
Bob

Back