Hayabusa Auto Start Ignition Help

pdstallings

Registered
We have installed an auto start on a 2004 Busa, and no its not the scorpin, i didnt know about it till now. We have installed in and its works, but only with the key in and in the on position. Is there something to bypass, that will allow it to start with the auto start, with the key not in it? Any help would greatly be appreciated.
pdstallings

rock.gif
... Welcome to the board...

I'm sure somebody here should be able to answer your question, can I ask why you installed this?

Pat

Welcome to Hayabusa.org!!

<!--EDIT|Black&amp;Bluebusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1112451959 -->

Pat thanks for your reply, This is a show bike only, I dont inted to ride this bike, i just wanted to add this feature to the rest of the pretty tricked features it all ready has.

Welcome to the board. Did you get the wire diagrams I sent you last night? What system did you go with?

Yes I got that diagram, thank you, although it wasnt exactly what i was looking for. The system we got is by Aolian. There has to be some way of bypassing something that will allow the auto start to start the bike with the key haveing to be in and in the on position. Please keep the suggestions comeing Im depending on this site to help me figure this out.
Thanks To All

I cant tell you how much i appreciate all the suggestions and replys, a little update, we got it working, but the busa must have some kind of security feature on it, we can get it to start just once with the auto start, without the key in ,but thats it, after that something in the computer overides it and wont let it do it again tll it sets for awhile, and resets. Please keep the suggestions and commits comeing there has to be someone out there that has done this successfully.

Back