Registered
There is a problem with my hayabusa can cause a maximum speed of 210 km

I suspect the gas pump

I just bought second hand :(

note: no limiter

I need your help :bowdown:

hayabusa.jpg

Welcome, seeing it's your first post.

Has to be fuelling unless someone messed up the ECU unlock.
Did you get any maintenance records?

What does the inside of the fuel tank look like?

I'd wager to say a fuel filter is partially plugged but you would notice that all across the rev range, not just top speed. The same as a fuel pump I'd say...

How does it run other than a top speed run?

Thanks for the welcome

Yes, as i said, i am having this problem in all gears and can be adjusted to high speed and

when checked in suzuki service, they sprayed a row of lining spray on the air duct and the hayabusa came out 300km at a time

sorry for my bad english already

Last edited:
[QUOTE = "Sarı09, gönderi: 3335804, üye: 48791"]
Hoş geldiniz, ilk gönderiniz.

Birisi ECU kilidini berbat etmediği sürece yakıt olmalı.
Herhangi bir bakım kaydı aldınız mı?

Yakıt deposunun içi neye benziyor?

Bir yakıt filtresinin kısmen takılı olduğunu söyleyebilirim, ancak sadece en yüksek hızın değil, tüm devir aralığında fark edersiniz. Dediğim bir yakıt pompasıyla aynı ...

En yüksek hızdan başka nasıl çalışır?
[/ALINTI]

yes, as i said, i am having this problem in all gears and can be adjusted to high speed and

when checked in suzuki service, they sprayed a row of lining spray on the air duct and the hayabusa came out 300km at a time

sorry for my bad english already
That's what I said looks like in Turkish...cool....

Actually you only said it would only go 210kms/hr....

I'd start by servicing the fuel system, filters, injectors, pump. If the bike sat for any length of time or if any poor fuel was used in it, there could be your issue...

That's nuts, I've never seen that many malfunctions on one bike...where are all the other "silver backs" to put in their 2 cents??

I'd find the former owner and give him a piece of my mind if it were me, if all these faults are correct, that bike will need a pile of work to run again.

the service took care of some, but it really took a lot of money from me

Turkey can't really be in the repair hayabusa , services are not good

in other countries take parts very cheap but here we are take any parts the 8X more expensive

Sample;08-15 Suzuki Hayabusa GSX1300R OEM Cam Chain Tensioner Assembly w/ Gasket 8800mi 38.88$
Turkey 08-15 Suzuki Hayabusa GSX1300R OEM Cam Chain Tensioner Assembly w/ Gasket 8800mi 164,56$

Good day Bora, welcome the the org. I am not a machanic, but your issue seems similar to mine I had. My top speed was 240km/hr......If I opened the throttle 100%,it would not help the issue. When I eased the throttle open slowly and gently I would reach 280 - 300km/hr in 3th gear....... This was not good. It was fuelling issue....... So I purchased AEM Monster fuel pump and that solved my problem. She ran well after that. I took the opportunity to get injectors cleaned, fuel filter replaced, fuel line checked air filter replaced, just to be sure. She ran off the clock in 5th after that and ran very smooth.

That's quite a few issues for so low kms….

Those are all electrical which makes me think that there is/was a single point of failure, like grounding, the ECU, etc., causing many or all of them.

The problem with vehicles is that the system assumes that it is physically intact and has no way of knowing when it is not. So the problems that it reports are not necessarily what is wrong but merely a hint as to the core problem; An exception being redundant systems like on airplanes. The value of a good technician is being able to look at that list of problems and quickly identify the actual issues.

Those are all electrical which makes me think that there is/was a single point of failure, like grounding, the ECU, etc., causing many or all of them.

The problem with vehicles is that the system assumes that it is physically intact and has no way of knowing when it is not. So the problems that it reports are not necessarily what is wrong but merely a hint as to the core problem; An exception being redundant systems like on airplanes. The value of a good technician is being able to look at that list of problems and quickly identify the actual issues.
I agree, there are just so many faults....has to be a core issue causing them. Hard to trace though.

Bora hi, sorry what happened to you man, IAM at canakkale,turkey... I have a amazing mechanic and a shop he can solve your problems for sure but he is in Greece, not far from here tho, if you want to check that contact me I'll try to help you, neco 0536 887 96 26 (I didn't write in Turkish so our hayabusa.org friends can follow)

Back