Having trouble with org. PMs...

Over_Easy

GEO-STABILIZATION EXPERT
Donating Member
Registered
Getting the Internal Server Error message when replying to PMs...just me or a temporary problem?

Me also.

What I have discoverd is when you get the internal server error, this is AFTER your message has already been sent, PM, post whatever.

That is why you will see double posts, people thinking it didnt go through.

What I suspect is happening is after the system sends the message or makes the post, it is choking trying to return you to where you were.

So for everyone, until this gets resolved, just send your PM's and check the box that has a copy sent to your sent folder. if you receive the internal server error, just go badck to the thread and more than likey your post will be there. dont try to refresh, or go back and post again.

Thanks, Ron. And yes, after double checking I have seen that the post or PM seems to have made it through, even after receiving the Error message.

It looks like the mail gate way is hung. If you send a PM to someone that is getting notification by email or add a post to a thread that is being tracked it will result in an error. PMs and post still go through, just the notification will not be made by email. It should be fixed in a few hours.

(Over_Easy @ Apr. 09 2007,09:17) Thanks, Ron.  And yes, after double checking I have seen that the post or PM seems to have made it through, even after receiving the Error message.
Yea, I got like 5 copies of the same PM from ya lol

(captain @ Apr. 09 2007,16:50) should be fixed
Who's da man?
beerchug.gif

Neva fear boys, captain's here!
bowdown.gif

Back