Has anyone else noticed?

MC MUSTANG

Peace Keeper or Ban Hammer-it's up to you; IDMBT#9
Staff member
Administrator
Registered
Has anyone else noticed how a lot of the complaining and griping has gone away since...

riding season started?
smile.gif

Now if we could just all keep 'em on two...

Told you it was a case of cabin fever...it'll hit us again in about 6 months LOL

Screw you guys! I'm still over here in the world's largest sand box and won't be home again until December!! I know nothing of this "riding season" you speak of. I bet I'm the only guy here that's only racked up 1600 miles in 15 months!
SHOCKED.gif

Maybe I should b@%ch about it!
all_coholic.gif

(StuckInBaghdad @ May 04 2007,15:52) Screw you guys! I'm still over here in the world's largest sand box and won't be home again until December!! I know nothing of this "riding season" you speak of. I bet I'm the only guy here that's only racked up 1600 miles in 15 months!
SHOCKED.gif

all_coholic.gif
Thanks for your service
bowdown.gif

I've noticed the group buys dropped off a little also. All the mods done and everyone's ride'n
super.gif

(StuckInBaghdad @ May 04 2007,14:52) Screw you guys! I'm still over here in the world's largest sand box and won't be home again until December!! I know nothing of this "riding season" you speak of. I bet I'm the only guy here that's only racked up 1600 miles in 15 months!
SHOCKED.gif

all_coholic.gif
Yeah, you probably get to yank and bank a Blackhawk or some badass machinery...
rock.gif
laugh.gif

...at least for you I hope so! My brother was there for the practice round in 90, best wishes to you!

(JINKSTER @ May 05 2007,16:27) what's a..."riding season" ?
rock.gif
Yeah, its not my fault people choose to live in the arctic tundra
cool.gif

well I dont know about anyone else, but I've only put 800miles on my bike since last April's bash (thats 06 not 07)
blush.gif

I'm waiting for this rain to die off so I can get out there on my days off and practice my twisties techniques.

I can't ride it to work yet cause I'm taking a co-worker to work who has a full leg cast. After that... it's the middle finger to these rising gas prices

*If I could get paid as much in Florida as I do here.... I'd be living on the bay side (or close to it). Maybe Tampa.

Back