HAPPY NEW YEAR

Yeah the weather was stunning, and tomorrow is gunna be even warmer , 31cdegC forecast!
I went from Darfs to town and back today, but it was cool as there was little traffic, NO trucks anywhere YAY!!
Where's the pics taken? I don't recognize the location at all . . .
I love those Diavels, I had a decent ride on one a few years ago, very nice handling and the brakes were awesome along with the power, as you'd expect :rolleyes:
In your back yard mate :poke: Rakaia gorge lookout lol, Kaikoura today :banana:
I havnt ridden the Diavel but it sure does go good, glad i dont pay for back tyres for it (240 std size)

Well, it's the day AFTER New Years day here, woke at 7am and its sunny and a warm 22 C. already. Forecast to go to 31 C but most likely higher!

For me, this year is going to be a year of bike mods and improvements.
I'm aiming for an Ohlins rear shock and light weight wheels, it's gonna be around $5K, but what the heck, what else do ya do with money? Who wants to be the richest corpse in the cemetery? The handling would be improved outtasight!

The other thing I want to do is freshen up my motor with cyl head overhaul, better cams, pistons and rings, big end and main bearings, there's another $3K !

But what I would really like is a Gen 2 engine, electrics, throttle bodies etc transplanted into my Gen 1 chassis . . anyone here done it or heard of it being done?

Visiting my buddy over at SRG. One fast hellcat!
FullSizeRender 3.jpeg

Well, it's the day AFTER New Years day here, woke at 7am and its sunny and a warm 22 C. already. Forecast to go to 31 C but most likely higher!

For me, this year is going to be a year of bike mods and improvements.
I'm aiming for an Ohlins rear shock and light weight wheels, it's gonna be around $5K, but what the heck, what else do ya do with money? Who wants to be the richest corpse in the cemetery? The handling would be improved outtasight!

The other thing I want to do is freshen up my motor with cyl head overhaul, better cams, pistons and rings, big end and main bearings, there's another $3K !

But what I would really like is a Gen 2 engine, electrics, throttle bodies etc transplanted into my Gen 1 chassis . . anyone here done it or heard of it being done?
Frames are the same I believe, don't see any reason to think it couldn't be done.

Frames are the same I believe, don't see any reason to think it couldn't be done.

A couple of mates of mine will be doing the full swap over , forks and engine , loom etc . Anything needed can be adapted to the Gen 1 , one fella has come over for xmas from NT , and grabbed a few of my choice Busa spares off me , and will be sourcing a good engine Busa wreck for everything else . Should end up with a classic looking 180+ bhp Gen 1 stealth streeter when he's done .

Back