Happy Holidays All Hayabusa Owner's!

Von226

Registered
Newbie to the form, to
20201203_163055~2.jpg
my '14 Busa and to riding. Just wanted to say hello to everyone from NC.

Newbie to the form, to View attachment 1630860my '14 Busa and to riding. Just wanted to say hello to everyone from NC.
Welcome along friend, nice looking bike . . . how long ya had it?
Bike history and general info please coz we are nosy and friendly!
Welcome along friend, nice looking bike . . . how long ya had it?
Bike history and general info please coz we are nosy and friendly!!
Here’s mine in Matt black Southland NZ just getting the once over for tomorrow mission

image.jpg

Do you really think the world is gonna be a better place next year Cap?
I would like to think so . . . but . .

Yes sir I do! If I don't degrade and fall into the hate trap like so many others then that keeps things flat. If I can do one more positive thing next year than I did this year then my impact is positive year over year.

Too many opinions and people willing to fight over bragging rights when in the end who wins the argument doesnt matter at all. We need to be focused in helping each other and realize there are thousands of ways to get the job done and it doesn't always have to be my way...

Cap

Yes sir I do! If I don't degrade and fall into the hate trap like so many others then that keeps things flat. If I can do one more positive thing next year than I did this year then my impact is positive year over year.

Too many opinions and people willing to fight over bragging rights when in the end who wins the argument doesnt matter at all. We need to be focused in helping each other and realize there are thousands of ways to get the job done and it doesn't always have to be my way...

Cap
I was meaning the global situation that’s unfolding day by day, but I like your positive attitude Cap!

I was meaning the global situation that’s unfolding day by day, but I like your positive attitude Cap!

I can't control what happens in my state or country much less globally. I focus on my house and my sphere of influence and those I come in contact with. What positive change I can help influence I do with nothing but Hope in mind....

The old adage "It starts at home" is exactly how I manage my life, hell its hard enough to keep my own house in order so constantly second guessing everyone else's decisions and judgements can't be productive at all for me.

Happy New Year Doug. If the idiots in Congress can keep from delaying the acceptance of the electoral results, the corner will definitely be turned. Hope you and your family had a great Christmas! :)

Back