Happy Early Birthday Lycan

Hey! What a nice surprise thanks guys! I know i havent been around for long but I'm still here..
Things have been busy for me in my professional life, some of you:whistle:have an idea of what that's like:laugh:and some of you wish you diidnt:laugh:

No special plans for the Lycan on the Birthday considering I have to work Thursday, hejj even the boss told me to take off but there's too much on the hot plate right now..

NEWS: Lycan will be TRYING to travel more this year and see more Org bretherin...and also a trip to Puerto Rico maybe 2 are currently in the works:thumbsup:

Thanks for the Birthday wishes gang...it means a lot..Takeuon my brutha don't think I forgot all the support and DO3 did I text you back New years eve? I was kinda...twsited...and my phone was passed around for a while:whistle: so I hereby state I am NOT responsible for any cellular pictures received from my cell phone on New years eve!:rofl:I hate to even think:rofl:

Thanks again gang:bowdown:

It was a good one, and because it's you I'll unlock the text and attached pic and delete..........

Happy birthday!!

So glad you stuck around. You are Cap are a couple of guys that I remember posting back when I was lurking (was lurking from about Apr-May 2006 till I bought my Busa in Mar 2009).

Hope you have a great year riding!

Back